dForce (DF) liquidity mining has witnessed a robust growth since launch, with:
· USDx: ~$6 million total supply
· dToken: over $15 million total supply
· GOLDx: over $1.4 million total supply
The Singularity Pool aims to reward participants for providing DF/USDx liquidity on Uniswap, as well as promoting adoption of USDx. We, however, believe it’s necessary to install incentive for DF/ETH, which will further improve DF’s liquidity routing. So, we decided to add incentive for providing DF/ETH liquidity on Uniswap in Singularity pool, users can mine DF by staking your UNI-V2 LP Share Token on dForce Staking Portal starting from 10:00 am UTC+8, Aug 11.
In the following week, the total amount of DF rewards for Singularity Pool remains unchanged (255,000 DF per week) but will be distributed between:
- DF/USDx: 175,000 DF per week
- DF/ETH: 80,000 DF per week
- Starting from 10:00 am UTC+8, Aug 11, we will kick off week-2 DF distribution for Singularity Pool, which will be split between DF/USDx and DF/ETH pools on Uniswap.
- For those who want to continue with DF/USDx mining, your staked assets will be rolled over automatically and no actions required from existing miners. DF rewards will be distributed to you based on the adjusted rewards plan.
- Users could unstake and get back your pledged assets (UNI-V2 LP share token) before 10:00 am UTC+8, Aug 11 if you wanted to quit dForce (DF) yield farming.
- Pledged assets (UNI-V2 LP share token) supplied to Singularity Pool will be locked up for one week from 10:00 am UTC+8, Aug 11 to 10:00 am UTC+8, Aug 18, before you are able to unstake and get your collaterals back.
Welcome to join our community and forum for mining and governance discussion: